We tried just about every granola on the market in pursuit of a healthy, yet delicious snack. We began making our own after many disappointing encounters with the store-bought varieties. Once we had our own blend, we couldn’t get enough of it! After many rave reviews and recipe requests, we decided to share our granola with the world! It’s simply natural, simply healthy, and simply delicious.
Our dedication to providing healthy and wholesome snacks means that our granola is made with only 100% natural ingredients, and is preservative-free. We start with the basics… organic rolled oats, almonds, organic honey and organic unsweetened coconut, creating a crunchy treat with a hint of sweetness. Our products never contain any gluten/wheat ingredients.
Disclaimer: We considered placing a warning label on the package…once you start, you can’t stop!!
A few of our best selling flavors up close and personal:
Our Paleo Products are grain free, dairy free, vegan and contain no gluten ingredients. We offer a variety of bars and loose mixes packaged for grab and go convenience. These are a must try!!
Farmer’s Markets 2017:
Saturdays – Scotch Plains
Sundays – Ramsey (1st & 3rd Sundays), Summit (2nd & 4th Sundays), Glen Rock (1st & 3rd Sundays)
Health Benefits of our Basic Ingredients
- Provide high levels of fiber, low levels of fat, and high levels of protein.
- Oats are inherently gluten free.
- It’s on the short list for the highest protein levels of any grain.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces risk of diabetes (type 2): The high fiber and complex
carbohydrates slow down the conversion of this whole food to simple sugars. The high levels
of magnesium nourish the body’s proper use of glucose and insulin secretion.
- Removes your bad cholesterol (without affecting your good cholesterol).
- Many studies have shown that the unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-glucan, has beneficial effects on cholesterol levels
- Contains lignans which protect against heart disease and cancer.
Honey is much more than just a simple sugar. Rich in minerals and nutrients, honey also has some antibiotic properties that may aid in the healing process. For thousands of years honey has been used by mankind in many capacities to help give the human body energy and health.
- They reduce heart attack risk: Those who consume nuts five times a week have about a 50 percent reduction in risk of heart attack according to the Loma Linda School of Public Health.
- They lower ‘bad’ cholesterol.
- Almonds added to the diet have a favorable effect on blood cholesterol levels, according to a clinical study by Dr. Gene Spiller, Director of the Health Research and Studies Center, Inc.
- They protects artery walls from damage.
It was found that the flavonoids in almond skins work in synergy with the vitamin E, thus reducing the risk of heart disease (Research at Tufts University).
- Almonds help build strong bones and teeth. The phosphorus in almonds helps make this possible.
- Almonds lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.
- They help provide good brain function. Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity and may also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.